On behalf of the staff at FST, Fighters Stand Together, welcome. As a family member of FST, we hope that you will enjoy your time here and make the best of friends. In order to make FST the best experience possible, a set of rules is in place. The only thing we ask of you is to follow the rules and have respect for the other members.
Rdm and Vdm are things we never wanted to implement in our server. That in our opinion is not allowing rp to exist to its fullest. However something we have been noticing in our server is that new individuals are joining our fine city and are getting shot or killed randomly by a usual and getting shut down when wanting to understand why rdm and vdm isn’t being enforced and thinking this server is not as good as we make it be. Now, Us as a staff team have come to the conclusion to add rdm and vdm to the server as rules. However, we are adding our own twist to the rules. You must engage in rp before killing anyone. You cannot kill people for no reason what so ever. For example, if you want to kill someone quickly you need to let them know and give them a chance to react then kill them. Mind you, reacting doesn’t mean they run away or anything like that it can be as soon as you get done with your sentence. That, not only gives them a chance to get away and what not. But it also gives you a chance to see if they are good rpers and you can keep rping with them. Now, effective immediately if you kill a person randomly without engaging in rp first an admin will come and handle the situation. For those who quickly call out failrp will have an admin come talk to that individual. Another note, this rule shouldn’t affect the regulars on our server you guys are good enough rpers to already and do this already. However this rule gives you a bubble from randomly getting killed from new people. Also gives new people an easy introduction to our server. Remember in rp you’re not always going to win a rp situation so please do not use this rule to shape it in a way that you always win.
2. You should be respectful towards all players as well as staff.
3. Do not leave your microphone open. This is referred to as hot-micing. This includes playing any form of sound effects. If this happens, you will be set on "push-to-talk".
4. Any form of trolling is not tolerated and will result in disciplinary action.
5. Do not use any racist or bigoted comments. This includes anything that is offensive to another ethnicity or race. All hate propaganda will be dealt with accordingly and is subject to disciplinary action.
6. Advertising will not be accepted unless express permission is given first.
7. No inappropriate links or images will be shared in Teamspeak. This includes avatars that are pornographic or racist. This also means that no pornographic websites will be shared in the public channel chat.
8. Do not ask for a staff position. This means that you will not ask for Administrator.
Provoking other users is forbidden.(This is defined as annoying another user to make them angry. This can cause the user to possibly break a rule and get themselves in trouble from your provocation.
10. Please use common sense when on Teamspeak. For example, one should not be having a CAPS lock conversation in public chat.
11. If you are under the influence, alcohol or drugs, and it is shown, the result will be a 24 hour ban from Teamspeak. This is done so that our community can be as professional as possible.
12. If a staff member moves you to another channel and is having a private conversation with you, wait until you are dismissed before you leave the channel.
Be considerate of others’ experience and Stay here. WARNING Heated competition, profanity, and off-color humor are welcome here. Mean-spirited comments (whether to Members or Guests), excessive negativity, and a general disregard for others’ experience are not. FST is a community, and if you are making it an unwelcoming place for others, we’d rather not have you around.
Community Owner: Zach Brown
Public Relations Lead: James Stanley
Public Relations Co-Lead: Logan Dedmon
Public Relations Specialist: Jake Sharif
Teamspeak Administrator: James Grey
Teamspeak Administrator: Zeb Vance
Teamspeak Administrator Ace
Thank you for taking the time to read this important information. We hope that you will enjoy your time here at FST. Please remember that we are like one big family that just loves to play games! Sometimes we fight, but please respect each other.
Basic real life rules apply to the Community. We are a Role-Playing Community
Once you read this thoroughly, please acknowledge that you read and understand the rules by posting on our forum’s. You will get the link to your forums once we approve your application and you get your FST Member tag.
The FST Administrative Team welcome's you to Palm City RPG.